Clint is a Colorado native, who currently resides in Fort Collins where he enjoys the lively college atmosphere, stellar craft beer culture, concerts, and proximity to Mountain Biking of all kinds. He moved to Fort Collins after a year long bout with cancer at the age of 19 and has fortunately been cancer free for 25 plus years.
Clint is a proud Colorado State University Ram having graduated Magna Cum Laude from Colorado State University in 2001 with a degree in Sociology. While at CSU he got involved with the college radio station and in his senior year would serve as the Program Director for the station.
He would go on to host a local morning talk radio show on two separate radio stations along with performing the Program Director duties for approximately 8 years before leaving the media business to pursue a more direct involvement in the community.
Clint entered the Association management world as the Executive for the Larimer County Medical Society for nearly 2 years before moving onto a position as CEO of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® where he was for over 9 years. During that time Clint has been the state Committee Chair for Executives in both organizations.
In 2013 he earned his REALTOR® Certified Executives designation from the National Association of REALTORS®. He was the 2013 Chair for the National Association of REALTORS® Association Executive Young Professional Network and a member of N.A.R.’s Association Executives Committee from 2013-17.
Clint has been recognized by peers around the country as one of the association industry’s most passionate and creative minds. He has helped to create a number of national best practices for organizational systems, leadership training, & advocacy campaigns.
In 2014 he established TWO WAY C3, a national consulting, training, & speaking group.
He has presented multiple times at ASAE’s Great Ideas Conference, five consecutive years at N.A.R.’s AE Institute, & N.A.R. Midyear Meetings, Idaho REALTORS® Conference, Pennsylvania Leadership Conference, Alberta Real Estate Association Industry Leaders, & Ohio Leadership program.
Additionally, he has facilitated strategic plans & trainings for organizations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Maryland, Iowa, Idaho, Montana, Missouri, Georgia, and Kansas.
He is the host of various podcasts, a columnist for the Fort Collins Coloradoan, & contributor for Inman News.
TWO WAY C3’s focus is on creating a variety of unique collaborative services and offerings to help organizations and individuals excel.
Previous Events & Activities:
- 2013 ASAE Great Ideas Conference Presenter: Colorado Springs, CO
- 2013 Colorado ASAE Conference Presenter: Vail, CO
- 2014 ASAE Great Ideas Conference Presenter: Colorado Springs, CO
- 2014 REALTOR® Summit Presenter: Loveland, CO
- 2014 N.A.R. AE Institute Presenter: Baltimore, MD
- 2014 Missouri Association of REALTOR®- Association Executive Training
- 2015 Strategic Planning Training Facilitator- Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®
- 2015 REALTOR® Summit Presenter: Loveland CO
- 2015 N.A.R. AE Institute Presenter: Vancouver, Canada
- 2015 N.A.R. Legislative Meetings- Leadership Express Presenter: Washington D.C.
- 2015 Colorado ASAE Conference Presenter: Fort Collins, CO
- 2015 Vail Association of REALTORS® Presenter- Vail, CO
- 2015 Strategic Planning Training Facilitator- Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS®
- 2015 Colorado Association of REALTORS® Conference Presenter: Keystone ,CO
- 2015 Strategic Planning Training Facilitator- Colorado REALTORS® Foundation
- 2015 Triple Play Convention Presenter: Atlantic City, NJ
- 2016 N.A.R. AE Institute Presenter: San Antonio, TX
- 2016 Northern Colorado Home Buiders Association Keynote Speaker
- 2016 REALTOR® Rally Presenter: Grand Junction, CO
- 2016 & 17 State of Iowa AE Training
- 2016 State of Pennsylvania Leadership Training
- 2016 State of Idaho AE Training
- 2016 Strategic Planning Training Facilitator- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® / Heartland MLS
- 2017 Strategic Planning Training Facilitator- South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
- 2017 Presenter: N.A.R. Association Executive Institute in Denver, CO
- 2017 Presenter: Nashville REBarcamp in Nashville, TN
- 2017 Ohio Association of REALTORS® Leadership Academy Trainer
- 2017 Panelist for Alberta Real Estate Association Industry Leaders Event- Calgary
- 2017 Leadership Training- The Storage Group in Orlando, Fl
- 2017 Missoula Organization of REALTORS®- Strategic Planning Facilitator
- 2017 Greatest Conference Ever: Atlanta, GA – Presenter
- 2017 Northern Colorado Rental Housing Association- Presenter
- 2017 Cedar Rapids Area Association of REALTORS®- Strategic Planning Facilitator
- 2017 Iowa Association of REALTORS®- Strategic Planning Facilitator
- 2017 Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce- Advocacy Strategic Planning Facilitator
- 2017 Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®- Strategic Planning Facilitator & Leadership Training
- 2017 Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® Commercial- Strategic Improvement Planning
- 2018 Northern Engineering- Strategic Improvement Planning
- 2018 Telluride Association of REALTORS®- Strategic Planning Facilitator
- 2018 Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS®- MLS Strategic Thinking Facilitator
- 2018 N.A.R. Association Executives Institute- Presenter
- 2018 Central Colorado REALTORS®- Strategic Planning Facilitator
- 2018 Dayton REALTORS® Leadership training- Collaborator
- 2018 Georgia Association of REALTORS®- Strategic Planning Facilitator
- 2018 Georgia-North Carolina Association Executives Conference- Keynote Speaker
C3 Services Offered:
- Communication (Interactive Speaking & Presentations / Media Strategies & Planning)
- Consulting & Collaboration (Strategic Facilitation & Planning / Hiring Assistance / Transitional Services)
- Community (Strategies / Campaign Development / Non-Profit Formation / Advocacy)
Ken Clark, 2016 Iowa Association of REALTORS® President- In many years of participating in both for profit and nonprofit strategic planning sessions, Clint’s method of directing our session was the most unique and successful that I’ve ever been a part of.
For more info contact: Office: (515) 661-2818 Mobile: (515) 238-8614 or kenclark@VIARealtors.com
Sandy Naragon, CEO Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS® – Clint had the ability to frame everything in a positive manner and to keep the conversation moving forward while hearing our ideas and discussion, which lead to an excellent plan.
For more info contact: 216.525.4841 or email@example.com
Nick Bakone, Public Affairs and Outreach Consultant @ South Metro Denver Association of REALTORS®- Having been in this industry for a long time, I admit that I’ve grown comfortable with the old way of doing things, and have struggled with the new core standards directives and directions of advocacy. Clint really connected the dots for me, it really was a “light-bulb moment”.
For more info contact: 303-807-4067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan T. Conrad, CAE, RCE, Former CEO of the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® & Current CEO of Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS– Clint brings a fresh perspective to the strategic planning process by moving away from the standard one day planning retreat. Instead, he offered a series of well thought out working sessions that engaged our leadership from the very beginning. He was able to get our leadership to think strategically, yet also roll up their sleeves and focus on the short term actions necessary to accomplish our goals. The final product was detailed and action-oriented, giving our Association a workable product that can be renewed annually. It’s a plan that surely won’t sit on a shelf and collect dust.
For more info contact: 610-442-3031 or email@example.com
Christopher Raad, 2015 President Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS®- Clint’s exuberance & passion for the Real Estate industry is quite evident after spending a few minutes with him! As President of the Greater Lehigh Valley Realtors in 2015, we selected him to help with our strategic planning. I’ve been involved with our association leadership for the last 6 years & commend him for thinking outside of the box to come up with innovative approach that provoked our members. His visionary and collaborative style worked well for our Board to produce a forward thinking plan to help guide us through many years to come while taking into account where we are presently and where we want to be in the future. I would highly recommend Clint for your Strategic Planning sessions!
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgCell or
2014 AEI Review: 4.9 of 5 – Phenomenal!!! Amazing!!! I have already started to use some of the tools Clint Skutchan demonstrated at this presentation. Best use of my hour, I could have sat and listened to him for another hour!! View Presentation
2015 AEI Review: 4.7 of 5 – Every one of the panelists deserve 5’s (excellent ratings)! They were awesome and just amazed me with their resources, content and information (and advice). A fantastic trio and I loved this session. View Presentation
For more info contact: Laurie Oken, Manager, Leadership Development / Association Leadership Development NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® 312.329.8307 / LOken@realtors.org
Other references available as needed