Presenters: Francie Martinez & Clint Skutchan
Event: 2015 Colorado Association of REALTORS Convention
Real estate professionals know all too well about the variety of relationships you have to maintain while putting a transactions together or serving as a REALTOR volunteer. This interactive and fast moving presentation will focus on tips and tools that will empower you to succeed in the Real Estate Sandbox.
This 60 minute session will demonstrate how basic approaches to the various roles you serve can help to improve outcomes and reduce the anxiety the relational aspects of real estate can cause.
- Identify behavior types in business/leadership
- Recognize your own behaviors/leadership style
- Leverage various behaviors/styles to enhance effectiveness
- Work with Harmony in mind
- Attendees will assess their current brand and marketing techniques and contrast them with successful approaches being applied by culture/ guerrilla based marketing and branding approaches
- Attendees will be walked through a process that will allow them to apply these unconventional approaches in a way the builds on their current marketing/branding techniques.
- Attendees will be given 5-10 tech tools to help implement these new and unique approaches including apps, online resources, and video tools.