Clint is an experienced national speaker having spoke around the country for a variety of organizations and is available for booking.
Click on the offerings below to learn more about the specific presentation and view related resource materials.
In addition to current offerings below, Clint loves to develop specific offerings to meet your needs so feel free to bring your ideas on creating new dynamic & interactive options.
For more information on booking or co-creating a new presentation please feel free to contact Clint at 970-402-0852 or 2WayC3@gmail.com
Full day customized trainings offered to states to help provide the training hours necessary for local AE’s to meet N.A.R. Core Standards Requirements. These interactive trainings typically consist of modules focused on Organizational Culture, Advocacy messaging & strategies, Technology utilization, Leadership skills & resources, Core Service Area creation, and Innovation hacks. But, as each state is different we work with you in advance to ensure that the trainings are designed to meet your needs. State Executive references are available for these services.
Association Leadership Trainings:
Full day customized trainings offered to states for annual trainings for incoming and current leadership, as well as for leadership academies. These interactive trainings typically consist of modules focused on Organizational Culture & Legacy, excelling as a leader, understanding the Association dynamic, and creating a focused service delivery model. But, as each state is different we work with you in advance to ensure that the trainings are designed to meet your needs. State Executive & Leadership references are available for these services.
- Leadership Lessons Learned While Becoming Half The Man I Used to Be
- Recipe for CEO Leadership Success
- Perspectives on Success & Failure
- Leadership in a Y World
- Leadership Hacks to Improve Interactions & Effectiveness
- Making Gut Decisions in a Formulaic Way
- Good to Great Organizational Leadership (Working with Organizational Culture & Legacy in Mind)
- Unconventional Branding & Marketing Techniques (Lessons Learn on the Streets)
- Branding Built on Who you Are & How You Do Things
- Crafting a Strategic & Measured Culture of Success
- How to Keep Your Suit Clean in the Sandbox
- Onboarding Done Right
- We’ve Never Done it That Way (Creating an Innovation Culture)
- How to Be Small But Mighty- Maximizing Your Productivity & Innovation
- What’s Organizational Culture & Why Should I Care? (Isn’t that Management’s Issue)
- Preparing for Change: Market Adaptation Planning
- Collaboration is Good
- Bouncing Back From the Seat of a Bike
- When Great isn’t Good Enough: Failing Forward
Clint Skutchan from “Two Way C3” kicked off our fall event series. With the rapidly changing housing landscape in northern Colorado it was great have Clint challenge our membership with a strategic planning session – “Preparing for Change: Market Adaptation Planning”. What an insightful, interactive and thought-provoking afternoon…thank you Clint!
Carrie Gillis ~ Northern Colorado Rental Housing Association